Dental Insurance Provider Plans With Your Spring Hill Area Dentist
Many residents of Spring Hill & Brooksville enjoy affordable dental insurance provided by their employers. Even for those with healthy teeth and gums, a good dental insurance plan can help save money over the long term. In some cases, we see folks who have not been to the dentist in a while. As a result, we may discover many small cavities which can cost a lot to fix. A dental insurance plan will allow for regular visits so that we can catch cavities early on and avoid costly dental office visits in the future.
Does The Dental and Denture Care Center Accept My Insurance?
If you have questions about dental insurance, please call our office at (352) 848-1050. We accept most dental insurance plans and our staff is highly knowledgeable about how they work. When you schedule your appointment with our dentist that takes insurance, you will find that our staff is always willing to help answer any dental insurance related questions.
How Do I Use My Dental Insurance?
To use your insurance plan to your advantage, you must know what procedures are covered and what dental procedures are not. When you find a dentist that takes your insurance, there are some questions you may want to ask your insurance company.
- Is there a waiting period? Many insurance plans have waiting periods before any major work is performed, such as a bridge or a crown.
- Is there an annual coverage limit? Usually all insurance providers set a limit on what they pay throughout the course of a year and then the patient pays the difference.
- Can I get tooth colored fillings? Be sure to check your policy on this one. Your dental policy provider may only pay for metal fillings.
- Does my policy cover wisdom teeth removal? If medically necessary, your provider may pay for at least part of the procedure.
- Will my policy cover dental implants? Dental insurance companies typically pay for less expensive methods. If you lose a tooth in an accident, consult with your insurance provider to file a claim.
We Are Committed To Your Oral Hygiene
We are always looking to establish ongoing long term relationships with patients looking for an established dentist in the Spring Hill & Brooksville area. We can help you develop a care plan and let you know which types of dental procedures you will need in the future, so you may discuss it with your insurance provider. Our staff will always let you know which services are covered and what your estimated out of pocket costs will be before we perform any procedure. Call us today to schedule an appointment. We always enjoy meeting our new patients.
Insurance Providers We Accept
- Aetna PPO
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Florida Combined Life
- Guardian PPO
- Metlife PPO
- Standard Reliance
Out Of Network?
If you do not see the name of your dental policy provider on the list above, our practice can still see you as a new patient and provide treatment.
We simply help you to fill out an ADA claims form, which allows your insurance company to reimburse you for any work performed at our office. This allows you the freedom to choose the dentist you feel most comfortable with.
Got Insurance Questions?