While dentures are made to be as durable as possible, there are circumstances where your dentures can become damaged. If your dentures get damaged, they need to be fixed immediately. Luckily The Dental and Denture Care Center’s on site lab provides our patients with denture repair for broken or fractured dentures. In many cases, repairs can be made on a same day basis.
Full Service Denture Repair Lab Conveniently Located In Spring Hill
If your dentures have suffered damage and you are looking for a denture repair lab, The Dental and Denture Care Center can take care of all your needs to have your dentures restored back to normal. Our in-house lab means you don’t have to wait long to have your dentures repaired. We know how important it is to have working dentures. So, we added a dentures lab to our dental office that can turn around your dentures conveniently.
What Kind Of Denture Repair Services Do We Offer?
When it comes to denture repair, we provide many types of services including:
- Repairs – Our office can handle most denture repair issues including rebasing and adjustments.
- Relining – We can touch up the surface of your dentures so they fit more comfortably in your mouth.
- Upper Dentures – If your uppers are in need of being replaced, our denture experts can produce a new one for you.
- Bottom Dentures – We can also reconstruct your bottom dentures if they need to be replaced.
- Denture Cleaning – Just like normal teeth, dentures can get stained and have tartar build up. Our office can clean hard to remove stains and remove tartar, which can actually damage your dentures and still contribute to periodontal disease.
What Kind Of Denture Repair Is Rebasing?
Denture rebasing is a type of denture repair whereby we can replace the acrylic base of your denures without having to replace the denture teeth. Denture rebasing may be suggested by our dental team if they determine that the teeth of your denture are in good condition compared to the base material that the tetth are fixed into. Sometimes the base can get old or become cracked. A rebasing procedure provides a new stable surface to strengthen the dentures and keep the teeth in place.
Why Do I Need Denture Rebasing?
Reasons to get a rebasing procedure include:
- An old or weak pink denture base
- Broken, fractured or damaged dentures
- Immediate replacement of a denture
Your Denture Repair Experts
The Dental and Denture Care Center is one of the premier dental offices in Spring Hill and Brooksville. Our denture repair services are just some of the full service dental procedures we offer. Some of our other services include:
- Dental Implants
- Routine Dental Checkups
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Periodontal Therapy
- Emergency Dental Care
Dr. Juan C. Fabrega and his expert team of dental assistants will provide you with the very best service when getting your dentures repaired and will go a long way to improving your smile and giving back your self confidence.
Our team of dental experts use cutting edge equipment and technology to produce and finalize your denture reapir, so that your procedure from start to finish will be carried out with ease.
Call us today at (352) 848-1050 or contact us through our website here and set up an appointment today.
HAPPY TEETH = HAPPY LIFE!
Choose your smile
Get In Touch
Send us a message below, and we will respond back within one business day.